VA Recognizes MIRACORP Employees
Our MIRACORP Team at the VHA SimLEARN National Simulator Center was recently recognized for their outstanding support. Each employee received a Resuscitation Education Initiative (REdi) I CARE certificate which stands for:
- Integrity: Act with high moral principle
- Commitment: Work diligently to serve Veterans and other beneficiaries
- Advocacy: Consider the needs of those we serve
- Respect: Treat all those I service and with whom I work with dignity and respect
- Excellence: Strive for the highest quality and continuous improvement
Our Team Lead received Excellence for her ‘thoughtful and decisive leadership’ following continuous praise from the customer, and a Program Director specifically.
MIRACORP is always delighted to hear positive feedback from customers, especially when their values align with our own. As a Service-disabled Veteran-owned Small Business, we passionate about supporting the VA and their mission.
Congratulations and thank you to the Team! This accomplishment reflects your dedication to customer service. You are at the heart of our success!